We have a new resource, Weiss Financial Ratings, which gives you powerful new tools to protect your finances, invest wisely, grow your wealth, and learn more about your finances.
How do you know if your Bank or Credit Union is financially stable? Did you pick the Best Life Insurance or Property Insurance Company? Are you getting the best deal on your Medigap Insurance? Which Mutual Fund will give you the best return? Which Stocks are the best to choose?
These questions and more can be answered with our new resource, Weiss Financial Ratings, which you can access for free at the library or from anywhere with your Dubuque resident library card.
Weiss Financial Ratings is designed to direct you toward safe banking and insurance options and strong investments while helping you avoid unnecessary risk that could lead to financial losses.
You’ll find accurate, independent ratings and financial planning tools you need to make INFORMED DECISIONS about your insurance, banking, and investment options that include:
- How to Find the Safest Bank or Credit Union in Your Area
- How to Avoid the Weakest Insurance Companies… and How to Find the Best Ones
- How to Pick the Best Medigap Plan and Get the Lowest Premiums
- How to Find the Best Mutual Funds… and Make Sure Your Retirement Funds are Safe
- How to Pick the Best-Performing Stocks
Plus, you can create your own Personal Profile to build your own Watchlist and get Upgrade/Downgrade Alerts.