If you haven’t tried the Libby app yet, here are 10 great reasons why you should:
1. It is impossible to lose a book or have overdue items when using the Libby app because titles are returned automatically at the end of the lending period!
2. You can customize your reading experience. Choose the text size, audio speed, screen lighting, and font design that works best for you.
3. Listening to audiobooks helps you read more! With your hands and eyes free, audiobooks allow you to read in situations where a traditional book wouldn’t work, so you can read while cleaning, exercising, or cooking.
4. Open your library anywhere! With the Libby app, you have thousands of books at your fingertips no matter where you are.
5. Do you belong to more than one library or share a device with other family members?
Add additional library cards to the Libby app for easy account management of all your ebooks and audiobooks.
6. Libby is available 24/7. Need something to read in the middle of the night? Just open your Libby app and instantly borrow an ebook or audiobook!
7. Set your preferences to see only the books you want. Click on any list to see “Preferences.” Tap on “Preferences” to choose format, language, availability, and more.
8. Borrow ebooks on Libby and read them on your Kindle. Most titles on Libby can be read on a Kindle. To select the reading format for a title you borrowed, go to your shelf, tap “Manage Your Loan,” and then click on “Read With.”
9. Create tags. Organize your Libby bookshelf with tags for book club, TBR titles, favorite reads, or whatever you want! Find all your tagged reads on your shelf.
10. Share titles with friends and family! Recently finished an ebook or audiobook and can’t wait to tell people about it? Found a title that’s perfect for a friend or family member? Simply click the share icon to send a link via email, social media, text message, and more!