I do not live in Dubuque County; can I still get a library card?

If you live in the State of Iowa and are a member of a library that participates in the statewide reciprocal borrowing program called Open Access you are eligible for a library card at Carnegie-Stout Public Library.

For more information, please see “Open Access & Non-Resident Cards” on the Get A Card page.

Category: Library Cards

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *