If you are interested in showcasing your art through the Art @ your library® program, please complete the application form below for consideration. If you need assistance, please contact Denette in Library Administration at (563) 589-4313 or email@example.com.
- You may apply at any time.
- Applications are reviewed quarterly by the Dubuque Carnegie-Stout Public Library Art Subcommittee, consisting of artists and art professionals.
- You will be contacted with acceptance and discussion of show dates shortly thereafter.
- If you are not selected to participate, you may be given tips and pointers toward the success of your next application.
- Once accepted, you need not apply again, but will be contacted for inclusion in subsequent Art @ your library® exhibits.
Artists whose work is not representative of the images submitted will be asked not to exhibit.
- All artwork will be displayed on easels and pedestals. There will be no wall hanging. This may affect size limitations of your submissions.
- Art may be offered for sale. The library will receive a 20% commission to reinvest in the Art @ your library® program.
- Art must be ready for display, including being framed.
- The library can offer security strips on art works and has some security cameras in place as well as staff working near the display area, but cannot accept liability for theft or damage to art works.
- By submitting this form you agree to the guidelines.
- Questions? Please call (563) 589-4313.